Call Us Today
Fridge repairs Brisbane
Always Prompt Appliance Repairs promptly service all makes and models of Fridges and Freezers in the Greater Brisbane Area.
Fridges and freezers are an essential part of everyday life keeping your food fresh, healthy and allowing you to bulk buy when groceries are on special. An unexpected fridge breakdown is never welcome. It now means that hundreds of dollars of food could be lost as well as the mess to clean up.
Normally everyone throws the food into the fridge or freezer without too much worry, knowing that their fridge or freezer will do it’s job in preserving all your meat, dairy, drinks, fruit and vegetable products. But, when the Fridge or freezer breaks down, all that food could potentially go to waste.
Is your fridge due for a service? Don’t get caught out when you least expect it! Here are a few things to look out for:
- Have you noticed the fridge getting warmer?
- Is the compressor louder than it should be?
- Is your freezer icing up faster or more frequently than usual?
Send in the experts who offer only the best in home appliance repair services in Brisbane. We specialise in all major brands of fridges including Samsung and LG to ensure that our customers receive the best fridge repair service possible. All repairs by our highly skilled fridge technicians at Always Prompt Appliance Repairs are performed with absolute precision and our services are delivered on time, every time.
Contact us and we will quickly dispatch one of our licensed technicians to your door. Our prompt, reliable, and affordable service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The next time you need a fridge repair in Brisbane, remember the best – Always Prompt Appliance Repairs.
For Prompt Fridge and Freezer Repairs around Brisbane, you’ve come to the right place.
Always affordable rates, Always a Prompt Professional service.
At Always Prompt Appliance Repairs, we take pride in coming to the rescue. We will promptly fix your fridge or freezer keeping everything very easy and stress free.
- We pride ourselves and enjoy the challenge of being “On time every time”.
- We only employ highly motivated, skilled, extremely competent workers and guarantee our repairs
- We are a honest friendly team who love to help, giving the best advice and service with a smile
- We offer competitive pricing for the highest quality job
- For your convenience we have mobile EFTPOS, Debit, VISA and Mastercard facilities
- We have very highly stocked vans with most common appliance parts throughout all Brisbane suburbs
- We are licensed and public liability insured for your peace of mind.
- Student and Pensioner Discounts.
- We service the Brisbane Greater Area and beyond.
- Additional charges may apply after hours or weekends.
I called Steve for repair of my fridge. He gave me an idea of what he thought the problem was, gave me a quote on the phone and set a time early the same day. He was on time and was correct with his assessment of the fault. It was fixed a short time after he arrived and the cost was actually cheaper than the quote, he also gave advice on keeping my fridge happy. I will be keeping his card handy for any future glitches with my appliances. Thanks
Highly recommended! Excellent and extremely prompt service. After I made the phone call the technician was here and finished within an hour! The technician Shannon was extremely informative and friendly. Very reasonable costs too.
Wow I honestly was really, really happy with the service. Ryan the serviceman was polite and informative and worked really quickly. Couldn’t ask for more for my money. I totally recommend Appliance Repairs.
Excellent. Great operative – nicely spoken, polite and friendly, who got stuck into the job and worked solidly on it all the time he was here. Cleaned up afterwards.
The bill was extremely reasonable. We will definitely use this company again.
Highly recommend! Could not be happier. Called and received next day service. Ryan was very courteous and polite. Called to say he was running ahead of schedule and checking it was ok to turn up earlier. Kept me informed throughout the job – what he thought was wrong, options and costs – and then a phone call when completed confirming what had been done. Pricing was very reasonable and the service was fabulous. Thank you Ryan!